Friday, January 2, 2009

BOOOOO

Sorry to my readers- I know I disappeared for a little while- ok a long while. 
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. My Sister, Cheri, & her kids came here for 2 weeks. We spent every other day with them. Each of the girls got to spend the night, which Ellie loved!! (me too). 

Eric & I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary on Nov. 26th. I still owe him a date- now with the holidays over maybe I will be able to pay up. :) I have the odd years, while he has the even years. Which means I will be planning our 5 year anniversary. Which I already know where, what, when stuff I will be doing for Eric- I can't wait!!! Sorry, you will just have to wait 2 more years to know what I have waiting for him :)

Christmas was a blast. Eric was able to take off 2 full weeks. We spent the first week doing Christmas stuff. Like shopping for EVERYONE(!!), Christmas with almost all the families, and more shopping. Every time we were leaving the house, Ellie would ask us if we were going shopping- "Go Shopping!?!" she would say. And every time we would say yes... ha ha ha She is becoming quite the shopper these days. We also spent his weeks off cleaning and organizing our garage. Or I should say he spent his time doing that. I kept the kids busy, and trying to do the samething inside. Which I didn't do that great of a job at. Although, I will say it is hard doing that kind of work with a 2 year old and 4 month old. 

Having said that. Ellie is turning 2 years old on Jan. 8th. I can't believe it. My little sweet angel is going to be 2. WOW!!!! And Caden is 4 months old. Time sure is going by quickly, and I know its just beginning for us. 

so that is my update for now. Its almost mid-night and I hear Eric walking upstairs, must mean that Caden is waking up and looking for me. :) Gotta love it. I share my bed with 2 boys that I love to know end... 

I will show pictures soon. That I do promise. 
Happy Thanksgiving
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
to you all :)

1 comment:

Woodruffs said...

Hey Casey! So fun to find your blog and see pictures of your family! I love that name, Caden- I was thinking about that for Owen. And sounds like you had a good Christmas! We sure miss coming to Arizona... might have to plan a trip your way one of these days! Anyway, take care and send our love to Eric and the kids!
love,
Sarah (woodruff)