Sunday, May 4, 2008

Boy....

Yes, I look like a boy. E says its, "cute." I don't want to be cute, I want to be HOT!!! 
Lets just say my hair better grow out and fast. Either that or I am going shorter...
So my hair is 2-3inches all the way around. 
I told YOU(!) I would do it and I did. 
I think I would like it a little better if I let the front grow out and keep the rest as it is- almost like I had before I chopped it off. As soon as I figure out to do pictures on here from my camera I will post a before and a boy-after. :)
The stupid things we do when we are pregnant. ha ha ha 
who else has done something stupid when they were pregnant that they wished maybe they hadn't...

2 comments:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

what are you talkin' about?

you ARE hot!


SIZZLIN

Casey said...

ya, a hot boy maybe.