Thursday, May 22, 2008

ITS RAINING!!!!

ITS RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell I am happy about the rain. :)
I love rain- it makes me happy, recharges my batteries, and over all just happy. When E gets home this time we are going to play in it. I left for Sprouts and when I got back the girls (aka Reilly & Leena) were all wet and a little muddy. They had fun out in it. 
Get this- Monday we reached 110' and three days later we get to 55'. When I was driving around I was watching my temp. gage and seeing how cold it was getting. 
And on top of the rain it has been thundering and a few lightnings bolts!!! SW-EET!!! :) :) :) 
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

i think i'd take dory going postal any day, over being broken down in that heat! po you two! and fyi... it's rained here 46% of the days since the turn of the calendar year for us! hopefully that will continue over the summer so we don't pay a fortune for non-existent hay!