Monday Evening we had a scare- I was told that I had Placenta Previa and to stay low. Which I did... maybe to low... Monday evening I started to bleed and was sent to the hospital. We were there for 4 hours and was able to go home afterwards. Even though I kept telling people that "I was not having this baby tonight" I still thought that I was going to be having her/him. Thankfully I am still pregnant and home on bed rest. Which is hard since I have an 18 1/2 month old that likes to play, read books, run around, play outside and whatever else. She is a great girl but keeps me busy.
Eric and I are asking for prayers that my Placenta moves out of the range of Placenta Previa area (moves up). And that I don't have any more episodes of uncontrollable bleeding or any other complications for the next 8 weeks and while I am in labor and delivering our baby.
We have an appointment with a Dr, his midwife, and my midwife on Friday to discuss our options and to get more information about what I am suppose to be doing. Meanwhile please pray for us and that we will turn out great.
Thank you
2 comments:
I will be praying for you. Bed rest with a toddler is not easy, I was on bed rest for several (I think 4 weeks) weeks when I was pregnant with the twins and Derek was still 1 years old. That was right when my mom moved next door and she saved us all. What a great mom I had. Good memories.
I'm praying for you chica. Hang in there!
Post a Comment